Owning a car definitely relieves you of some of life’s numerous stresses, but acquiring one, whether used or brand new isn’t cheap at all! Not with the way things are going in this country. While some people have that money sitting pretty in their account, for others, affording a vehicle in this current economic situation is like bringing out water from a rock if not worse.
Why put yourself through unnecessary financial stress when you can get quick and easy vehicle financing via the consumer lease from award winning Rosabon Financial Services.
More about our consumer leases:
At Rosabon, we offer top notch consumer lease facilities for personal and corporate offerings for business use.
With our highly affordable and collateral free consumer lease option, you can acquire your dream vehicle (Used or Brand New) and other household equipment to help you live the stress free life you deserve.
Why you should lease with Rosabon Financial Services:
We understand how important it is to have a vehicle for daily use to make your personal and business life easier. Knowing how draining it can be to source for funding to acquire one, we make our processes stress free and speedy such that you get funding for your vehicle within 72 hours!
Other benefits include:
- Financing used and new Vehicles
- Regulation of your cash flow
- Diversion of funds into other financial expenses (priorities)
- Highly affordable interest rate
- Its collateral free
- Quick delivery time
- Added services inclusive – Vehicle Insurance, Vehicle Tracking etc
Our application process:
Applying for a Rosabon consumer lease is seamless. We have seasoned experts who are readily available to explain and talk you through the entire process, ensuring that you understand each process / procedure. Once you have seen the vehicle you desire, you can take the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.rosabon-finance.com/consumerlease
- Call us on these numbers; +2348150880038, +2348150880039
- Walk into any of our branches in Lagos , Abuja, Warri and Port Harcourt